- Blue is seen as trustworthy, dependable and committed.
- As the collective color of the spirit, it invokes rest and can cause the body to produce chemicals that are calming; however not all blues are serene and sedate.
- Aids intuition
- Red has more personal associations than any other color.
- Related to energy perceived and exciting.
- Red draws attention.
- Increases enthusiasm.
- Encourages action and confidence.
- A sense of protection from fears and anxiety.
- Optimism, enlightenment, and happiness.
- Golden yellow brings the promise of a positive future.
- Mentally stimulating.
- Stimulates the nervous system.
- Encourages communication.
- give us more controversy than any other hue.
- give a strong feeling "love it" or "hate it".
- warmth and energy.
- Stimulates activity and appetite.
- Encourages socialization.
- Green occupies more space in the spectrum visible to the human eye.
- Natural green is refreshing.
- the color of peace and ecology (used in interior design).
- Soothing and Relaxing mentally as well as physically.
- Helps alleviate depression, nervousness and anxiety.
- Have a sense of renewal, self-control and harmony.
- A sense of mystic and royal qualities.
- Purple is a color often well liked by very creative or eccentric types and is the favorite color of adolescent girls.
- Uplifting and encourages creativity.
- Calming to mind and nerves
- Offers a sense of spirituality.